Raw Cacao, Almond & Cranberry Snowballs
- 120g diced dried dates
- 120g desiccated coconut
- 100g dark agave nectar
- 60g raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp water, filtered if possible
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 50g apple sweetened cranberries
- 30g toasted almond flakes
30g desiccated coconut to coat the truffles
Truffles always impress don't they? These are healthy and so easy to prepare, have no nasty "non-food" ingredients and a perfect treat to share when friends drop in for a cuppa and chat at any time of the year.
Roll each one in the extra desiccated coconut. Tip: you can divide each ball into a further 3 mini balls, but you will more coconut to cover them.
Depending on the size of food processor you use it may be necessary to scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times to ensure all ingredients are fully mixed in.
We've used it for
- easy make-ahead breakfast
- nourishing snack to munch on when visiting friends and family so you don't feel left out
- a travel food pack staple for the long car/bus/train trips to friends and family
Will you make these one of your staple snacks?